We LOVE Volunteers and are looking for some high energy enthusiasts to join the Trans BC Volunteer Team for the very first Trans BC Enduro Race from July 4-9, 2016
Roles that are available:
- On course marshals (you will get to ride some or most of the course each day)
- Drivers (details still TBC) you will most likely be included in other roles throughout the day
- Course markers and sweepers (course markers will most likely need to be locals for each locations that know the courses/trails)
- General event assistants (set up of start/finish and general help)
- Photographers and videographers
- First Aid (on course, which means you get to ride most of the course each day and get timed if you want!)
What you get for volunteering for Trans NZ:
- All meals supplied
- Transportation throughout the event including airport pickups
- 8 Nights backpacker style accommodation
- Depending on your role, most volunteers will get to be out on course and race some of the event
Volunteers would arrive in Kelowna on July 2nd for training and briefing and will be finished on July 10th.
If interested in volunteering please email Megan Rose: to express your interest and your area of preference! THANKS and look forward to one week of amazing fun times and lifetime memories out on the trails!